We offer strip curtains (strip doors) for a wide variety of application from walk-in refrigeration doorways, to warehouse and cold storage doors. We measure and custom build you a complete door kit or simply replace strips in your existing curtain system. Like all our other services, we provide free estimates and the price includes the materials, installation and warranty. Gasket seal prides itself on providing quality strip curtains at a significantly lower price than our competitors.
Complete door kits are available to custom fit your doorway. They include the mounting strip at the top of the doorway and the necessary number of curtain strips
- Our door kits are typically wall mounted above the door way using a slide-in track system that pinches the strips in place preventing them from falling out. Compared to the typical “shower curtain” mounting system.
- The curtain strips come in many different thickness and widths, the most universal and popular size strip is 0.060 mil thickness 6 inches wide, with a 1 inch overlap (cut in) on each side of the strip.
- Installation times usually take less than an hour.
Replacement curtain strips are matched as closely as possible to your current curtain system. Utilizing the same: mounting format, thickness and width of strip and “cut in” as your existing vinyl strips.
- Again the most popular strip is 0.060 mil thickness 6 inches wide, with a 1 inch overlap (cut in) on each side of the strip.
- Price for replacement vinyl strips is typically about half the cost compared to internet wholesalers and local services companies.
- Installation typically takes 5 minutes per strip.